Ribbon, sparkles, glue guns – oh my!
The 5th Annual Handmade Holiday Ornament Exchange is underway.
This is a great way to get your craft on; take part in the holiday spirit and make a donation towards the Make a Wish Foundation.
I always wind up with a little sparkle and it’s not because I have glitter in my hair!
The Exchange is now open for registration so don’t get snowed in!
Won’t this look great in your entryway this holiday season!!!
ornaments made by :: Amy Shaw
A little video I did last year explaining how the exchange works :)
THE DETAILS ::
- Registration closes at Midnight on Black Friday, November 23rd
- Ornaments MUST be handcrafted.
- Groups will consist of four (4) people.
- You will need to make three (3) ornaments. You are free to make 3 of the same ornaments or make each one individual and different. It’s really up to you :-)
- I WILL Assign and Announce Groups on Monday, November 26th on the Forum.
- Each Group will have it’s OWN place to chat on the Forum, and as a group you can decide to do a theme or can agree to be surprised.
- Ornaments will need to be mailed by Saturday, December 15th at the ABSOLUTE LATEST.
JOIN IN AND PLAY ::
Registration Fee: $12 (per group) $2 from your registration fee will be going to the Make a Wish Foundation.
For all you Overachievers that want to sign up for more than one (1) group just adjust the quantity on the order form.
Click on the button below to register for the 2012 Handmade Holiday Ornament Exchange. If your registration has been completed successfully, you will receive a payment confirmation from PayPal and a Welcome email with directions on how to enter the Forum.
* Please only sign up if you know you can complete your ornaments on time!
- You must agree to the deadlines: Packages must be shipped by Saturday, December 15th.
- If you do not send your ornaments out to your team members, you will be put on the naughty list and will not be able to participate next year and you won’t get presents from Santa :-). Just like Santa I keep detailed records.
- Before you mail your ornaments, please take a moment to scan or snap a photo and post it to the Blu Penny :: Handmade Holiday Ornament Exchange Flickr Group!
- Pack your ornaments securely before mailing them. Be sure to include the mailing address inside and outside the box.
Feel free to take a button and spread the word The more, the merrier! (cut and paste the following code to add to your blog):
*The Exchange will no longer be available after 250 participants sign up, or after midnight on Friday, November 25th, whichever comes first.
*Please note that this is for fun only. I am not responsible for non-shippers, but hopefully this will be a non-issue.