This is a quick and easy way to add some Halloween spirit to your home. I had originally intended to do this craft in neon pink but orange and black felt more fitting for October.
This bow-tie garland is so unexpected sophisticated when normally pasta art and preschool tend to go hand in hand. I actually saw a version of this garland when I was visiting ABC Carpet in NYC last May and just knew I had to try to make it myself. So here you go:
- Bow-Tie Pasta
- Orange & Black Spray Paint (you can also use acrylic paint. The painting/drying process just take a bit longer)
- Orange & Black Glitter
- Spray Mount (or as an alternative white glue)
- Black Thread
1. Spray-paint your bow-tie pasta the desired colors and let dry.
2. Divide your pasta in half. Spray half the painted bow-ties with spray mount and sprinkle with glitter.
3. Measure the thread to the desired length.
4. Tie the pasta to the thread in the center.
5. Hang up your garland.